All about Moi

Tuesday 4 January 2011

My nervous first post

Well here it is.  The First One.

I have been wanting to blog for a while now and have now taken the plunge.   New Year, new challenge and all that jazz.  I should be doing the online shopping but it wait another few minutes.....

Recently I've found my thoughts are too often taken up with finding the perfect slippers* and though I don't know how often I will blog or the quality it will be, I do also have occasional non slipper thoughts too which pop into my head and that it would be nice to share them with like minded (or not which is scary) people.

So here it is...my first little load of blurb - let's see what happens from here.

*I fear it is a side effect of spending more time at home. My latest pair (2nd bought in a month) my husband guffawed at and said they were for old ladies....the cheek.

n.b. I have had to delete some text, I think I sometimes write in a Shakespearean tone, please tell me if it happens.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I've only just taken the plunge too. It's very scary but I think I'll get to grips with it soon.
    Look forward to reading more of your posts in the coming months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the World of Blogging! Found you via BMB and now following, we all ahve to start somewhere!!!

    Love S

    ReplyDelete