All about Moi

Sunday 16 January 2011

Reasons to be cheerful - part 2

Here are my reasons to be cheerful as created by Mummy from the Heart http://mdplife.blogspot.com

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy with a Heart

1. Husband bought me some tulips on Friday, they are brightening my sitting room and have reminded me that Spring and therefore my favourite season Summer (along with my birthday!) are on their way.  I adore Christmas but as soon as it's done I want the sunshine and heat (fingers crossed!!) to be here.

2. A very simple thing but my family's hair makes me cheerful.  I have got quite nice hair, it's received a few compliments in it's time, dark and a little bit curly and as of this evening freshly ungreyed.  It falls out in droves but luckily seems to grow in the same hearty manner (to the extent that I've got excess in other parts of my body I won't go into that here).  My GG has amazing strawberry ringlets that make people in the street (elderly ladies in particular) smile and we don't go a day without somebody commenting on it, I dread the day it's been dyed black and straightened to within an inch of its life but I know it will come.  But, what has made me extra cheerful recently is the sight of BB's hair growing and starting to curl round his ears, I can't bear the thought of cutting it already.

3. We got the paperwork through for our new house and think it'll be a matter of weeks now before we're moving.  It was another weekend of packing but every box packed is a step closer. Yippee!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh moving, how exciting. Are you going far?

    Thanks for joining in. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, I have tagged you for a meme/ award at my blog - http://mdplife.blogspot.com/2011/01/fancy-knowing-7-new-things-about-me.html

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete